- Vitamin E refers to a group of fat-soluble antioxidants that protect cells and tissues by eliminating harmful free radicals.*
- As a potent antioxidant, vitamin E may support cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.*
- Although vitamin E is present in a variety of foods, many individuals do not obtain sufficient amounts from their diet. Vitamin E naturally occurs in eight different forms, but research suggests that vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active.*
- E-Max-1000 provides 1000 IU of natural d-alpha tocopherol.
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health*
- Potent lipid-soluble antioxidant*
- Provides natural d-alpha tocopherol
IngredientsVitamin E (Natural) natural d-alpha tocopherol with natural mixed tocopherols, 1000 IU