Omega Oil (fish oil)
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are healthy fats that have important functional roles. These nutrients are not synthesized by the human body and must be obtained from the diet. Fish oils are a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). DHA is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and retina. Clinical research suggests that both DHA and EPA are important for maintaining mental health. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Supplies omega-3 fatty acids that are vital to the brain, eyes, and cardiovascular system*
- Supports healthy mental functions, including mood and memory*
- Provides 300 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA from all-natural fish oils*
- Processed to remove heavy metals and other contaminants
IngredientsMarine Lipid Concentrate (50% Omega-3, 1,000 mg); EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid, 300 mg); DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid, 200 mg); Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 500 mg