Allergen & Dietary Need Information
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is essential for energy production in every cell and organ of the body. It supports the cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy heart muscle and blood vessels. The reduced form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) is also a powerful antioxidant that can protect against oxidative stress.*
- The ability to convert conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone) to the active form is significantly diminished with age, but Ubiquinol provides CoQ10 in a pre-converted form.*
- Patent-pending CoQH-CF™ softgels contain Kaneka QH™ ubiquinol and are designed to keep the product stable and protected from oxidation.
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Essential for energy production*
- Powerful, lipid-soluble antioxidant*
- Provides the most bioavailable form of CoQ10*
IngredientsUbiquinol (CoQH-CF with Kaneka QH reduced conenzyme Q10, 50 mg)
The views, opinions, statements and claims expressed in articles, studies, surveys and/or publications in connection with various products offered for sale by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. contained in this website are those only of the author(s) of such views, opinions, statements and/or claims, none of which Bio-Tech Pharmacal has endorsed or adopted and none of which have been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc.’s products are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.