Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is water soluble which allows it to be easily metabolized in the body.
- It is known to be a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage by free radicals.
- Vitamin C is also required for the synthesis of connective tissues in blood vessels and bones, making it important in tissue repair following injury or surgery.
- Because of its role in the production of connective tissues, it is also important for skin and joint health.
- In addition, supplementation with vitamin C supports immune system health and aids in the balance of normal histamine levels.
- C-1000 provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C per capsule.
- Essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant*
Promotes tissue repair after injury or surgery*
Supports immune system health and normal histamine levels*
Water soluble nutrient
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.